Jem + Bea – Sustainable Edie Eco Holdall Bag- Black
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $41.50 with what's this?
*SO BEAU BABY IS THE EXCLUSIVE NZ STOCKIST OF THIS STYLE
- 100% Recycled Nylon Black
- Strong and durable nylon shoulder straps.
- Thermo-insulated bottle pocket.
- 5 Interior pockets, including a secure zip compartment for valuables.
- Luxury padded changing mat
- detachable cross-body strap
- Water repellent and wipe clean lining.
- PU Saffiano trims throughout.
- 1 large zip pocket on front.
- Polished gold toned hardware.
- Dimensions :H25 W41 D19cm
- Weight 0.50kg
Multi-award winning luxury accessories brand Jem + Bea was launched in 2015 by friends Dominique Hughes and Rebecca Da Silva Lima. Unable to find a desirable changing bag on the market when looking for themselves, they set about creating a collection that was both covetable and practical for stylish mothers.
Before launching Jem + Bea, Rebecca designed for Mulberry, Anya Hindmarch and Burberry and Dominique, who has a serious handbag obsession, came from a law background, which gave them the perfect platform to start the brand. In keeping with the first style that was brought to market – the now iconic Jemima Bag – each new bag is designed to be modern, fashion-led and luxurious, offering something different, such as a mini clutch, a fresh colour way or a hands-free option. As a wardrobe staple, Dominique and Rebecca believe bags are an indispensable part of your style, identity and personality, so why should a changing bag be any different?
Every season new collections are designed and crafted in premium leathers and materials that they have lovingly hand-picked. Functional details are cleverly worked into the brand’s designs, to create beautiful bags that are durable enough to stand up to the rigours of daily life with a baby.
Baby changing bags. Redefined.
0-6 mths, 6-12 mths, 12-18 mths, 18-24 mths