Jem + Bea – Jamie Eco Backpack- Black
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $41.50 with what's this?
*SO BEAU BABY IS THE EXCLUSIVE NZ STOCKIST OF THIS STYLE
- 100% ECONYL regenerated Nylon
- Wristlet pouch in matching fabric, attaches to bag or buggy
- Strong and durable nylon shoulder straps.
- Hidden Thermo-insulated bottle pocket at side
- 4 Interior pockets, including secure zip compartment for valuables.
- Oval shaped Luxury padded changing mat
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Silver finish metal zip on pocket
- Shoulder straps unclip to attach to stroller handle
- Water repellent and wipe clean lining.
- Dimensions :H42 W35 D14cm
- Weight 0.75kg
Usage Note: Please do not hang the Jamie from the buggy using the grab loop at the top of the bag. It is not designed for this and the swinging motion can make the loop deteriorate over time. The integral clips on the straps of the Jamie should be used to attach the bag to the pram.
Multi-award winning luxury accessories brand Jem + Bea was launched in 2015 by friends Dominique Hughes and Rebecca Da Silva Lima. Unable to find a desirable changing bag on the market when looking for themselves, they set about creating a collection that was both covetable and practical for stylish mothers.
Before launching Jem + Bea, Rebecca designed for Mulberry, Anya Hindmarch and Burberry and Dominique, who has a serious handbag obsession, came from a law background, which gave them the perfect platform to start the brand. In keeping with the first style that was brought to market – the now iconic Jemima Bag – each new bag is designed to be modern, fashion-led and luxurious, offering something different, such as a mini clutch, a fresh colour way or a hands-free option. As a wardrobe staple, Dominique and Rebecca believe bags are an indispensable part of your style, identity and personality, so why should a changing bag be any different?
Every season new collections are designed and crafted in premium leathers and materials that they have lovingly hand-picked. Functional details are cleverly worked into the brand’s designs, to create beautiful bags that are durable enough to stand up to the rigours of daily life with a baby.
Baby changing bags. Redefined.
0-6 mths, 6-12 mths, 12-18 mths, 18-24 mths