Please read these Terms of Sale (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before making a purchase through https://www.sobeaubaby.com (“the Site”, “Website”) operated by So Beau Baby Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
All prices quoted on our website are in New Zealand dollars (NZD). If you make a purchase using a credit card your account will be charged in NZD. If you are paying from overseas please check with your card issuer as additional charges may be applied. The name that will appear on your statement will be So Beau Baby
We aim to dispatch orders within 1 business day of your order being placed.
For orders under $99 delivery to New Zealand is charged at a flat-rate of $5.95. This a tracked courier service.
Spend over $99 and we will ship for free using a tracked courier service
For orders under $99 with delivery to Australia we have 3 shipping options
- Untracked Air Mail – $5.95
- Tracked International Courier – $9.95
- Express International Courier – $19.95
For orders over $99 with delivery to Australia we have 3 shipping options
- Untracked Air Mail – FREE
- Tracked International Courier – $4.95
- Express International Courier – $14.95
All orders over $200 will automatically be sent tracked international courier for FREE
Worldwide (outside of NZ + Australia)
For orders under $99 with delivery to worldwide destinations, we have 2 options
- Untracked Air Mail – $19.95
- Tracked International Courier – $29.95
For orders over $99 with delivery to worldwide destinations, we have 2 options
- Untracked Air Mail – FREE
- Tracked International Courier – $14.95
All orders over $200 will automatically be sent tracked international courier for FREE
Occasionally we will offer the opportunity to purchase our products prior to them arriving at So Beau Baby. Payment for pre-orders are taken at the time of ordering – where multiple items are purchased in one order (including items in-stock and pre-order) only one delivery fee (if applicable) will be charged and items in-stock will be dispatched immediately unless the pre-order items arrival are iminent,
The expected dispatch date will be displayed on our site for any product available on pre-order, we endeavor to make this date as accurate as possible but do rely on the efficiency of third-parties (such as NZ customs). If you do place a pre-order we will keep you informed of any changes in the expected dispatch date, in the event that delivery is delayed you are entitled to cancel and receive a full refund.
We ensure our goods are of the highest quality and we are confident that all items purchased from us are in perfect order, in the rare occurrence that you receive a damaged or faulty item please contact us immediately via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide a full refund, store credit or an exchange (if we have a replacement in stock) once we have received the returned item. Please note products must be returned to us within 21 days of the purchase and must be returned in the same condition as received with all labels etc. returned with the item.
We make every effort to make sure our product descriptions are as detailed as possible and that includes sizing and colour guides for our clothing type product. If you have a question about sizing then please feel free to contact us at email@example.com prior to making your purchase – we are happy to help.
If you change your mind or where you have ordered the wrong size we are happy to provide store credit for the original purchase price of the item (not including shipping costs) or an exchange. Items must be returned to us within 21 days of the original purchase and must be in a resalable condition with packaging intact and all labels etc. returned with the item. The cost of shipping the returned item is the responsibility of the buyer.
Provision of Information
When you use the Website to purchase any products you will be required to provide certain information. You agree and warrant that:
- (a) You will not use any false identities or personas and must provide us with your full legal name and current details;
- (b) All information provided by you will be true and correct in all respects at the time it is given;
- (c) You are responsible for ensuring that all information which is necessary to process any uncompleted sale transaction is kept up to date at all times, and will provide details of any changes to So Beau Baby.
This Policy was last modified on June 25th 2018
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We may occasionally use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioural tracking
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
So Beau Baby Website Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on June 25th 2018.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://www.sobeaubaby.com (“the Site”) operated by So Beau Baby Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://www.sobeaubaby.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by So Beau Baby Limited and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by So Beau Baby Limited.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Site Accessibility and System Integrity
- (a) We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure the general availability of the Website and to prevent the corruption or loss of data of held by us and the transmission of viruses. However, we take no responsibility for and have no liability for any unavailability of the Website, corruption or loss of data or transmission of viruses or losses relating to these events. In particular, we take no responsibility or liability for any events which are outside our reasonable control including communications and hardware failures relating to the Website.
- (b) The Website is controlled and operated from within New Zealand and we make no representation or warranty that the Website or its content are appropriate, available or lawful for use in other countries. If you access the Website from outside New Zealand, you are responsible for ensuring your own compliance with local laws.
So Beau Baby ‘Loyalty Points’ Terms + Conditions
Purchases at www.sobeaubaby.com will earn you loyalty points which can be redeemed against future purchases.
100 loyalty points = $1 off your next purchase. Points can be redeemed at checkout – you will be prompted to redeem them once there. For example; spend $100 and you will earn 1000 loyalty points. 1000 Loyalty points will give you $10 off your next purchase with us.
Loyalty points are valid for and must be redeemed within 90 days – after 90 days loyalty points will expire and will not be able to be redeemed.
You can check your points balance at the My Account section of our website. You must register with us at checkout to be able to earn and redeem So Beau Baby Loyalty Points.
– LoyaltyPoints can only be used as discounts against future purchases i.e points earned in a transaction cannot be used as a discount against that transaction
– Loyalty Points have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash
– So Beau Baby reserves the right to change terms of its loyalty scheme at any time without prior notice
– If you have a question about your rewards points please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Changes to This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at email@example.com
So Beau Baby Limited is a New Zealand registered business.
Company Number: 4951119
GST No. 113380365
Head Office Address
9A Birkenhead Ave
Birkenhead, Auckland 0626