Tiba + Marl was created in 2015 by London duo, Anna Tizard and Lydia Barron. Both Mothers, they spotted a gap in the market for contemporary, trend inspired parent changing bags. Anna, a former Senior Bag Buyer for Urban Outfitters and Topshop, and Lydia, a footwear and accessories designer for Kurt Geiger and Sigerson Morrison, set about to provide cool Mums and Dads with a range of cleverly designed, super functional changing bags where an edge of cool always comes as standard.
RAF Holdall Baby Changing Bag – Features
The brand new RAF Weekender Camo!
Super lightweight and spacious, the RAF is made from top quality padded nylon with faux leather detailing and features our bespoke camo print, lending this style a unisex, bold graphic edge. Large enough to fit all your essential items it also doubles up perfectly as a work bag, weekend bag, gym bag, hospital bag or carry-on bag. The optional shoulder strap allows you to go hands free, whilst numerous pockets and an elasticised bottle holder allows you to keep you essentials neatly organised.
- Luxury padded changing mat
- Insulated bottle holder
- Elasticated bottle / cup holder
- Internal zip pocket
- Internal clip for keys / dummy / toys
- Smart phone pocket
- Removable wet clutch / cross body bag
- 5 additional internal pockets
- 2 metal D-rings (for attachment to stroller with Tiba + Marl stroller clips – sold separately)
- Chunky metal zips with double pullers for easy access
- Metal feet
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Wipe clean lining
100% Nylon with Faux leather trim
H: 34cm W: 48cm D: 24cm
Layby Available – Find Out More Here