Jem + Bea -Leather Jemima Bag – Exclusive to So Beau Baby – Navy
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $99.83 with
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $99.83 with what's this?
*SO BEAU BABY IS THE EXCLUSIVE NZ STOCKIST OF THIS STYLE
- 100% Tumbled Calf Leather
- Luxury leather vanity pouch
- leather keyring holder
- Logo embossed leather tag
- Separate thermo-insulated bottle holder.
- 8 Interior pockets, including a secure zip compartment for valuables.
- Luxury padded changing mat
- detachable cross-body strap.
- Water repellent and wipe clean logo lining.
- 2 exterior zip pockets.
- Separate mobile phone pocket in front slip pocket for quick access.
- Polished gold toned hardware.
- Jem + Bea branded dustbag
- Dimensions :H29 W42 D17 cm
- Weight 1.25kg
Multi-award winning luxury accessories brand Jem + Bea was launched in 2015 by friends Dominique Hughes and Rebecca Da Silva Lima. Unable to find a desirable changing bag on the market when looking for themselves, they set about creating a collection that was both covetable and practical for stylish mothers.
Before launching Jem + Bea, Rebecca designed for Mulberry, Anya Hindmarch and Burberry and Dominique, who has a serious handbag obsession, came from a law background, which gave them the perfect platform to start the brand. In keeping with the first style that was brought to market – the now iconic Jemima Bag – each new bag is designed to be modern, fashion-led and luxurious, offering something different, such as a mini clutch, a fresh colour way or a hands-free option. As a wardrobe staple, Dominique and Rebecca believe bags are an indispensable part of your style, identity and personality, so why should a changing bag be any different?
Every season new collections are designed and crafted in premium leathers and materials that they have lovingly hand-picked. Functional details are cleverly worked into the brand’s designs, to create beautiful bags that are durable enough to stand up to the rigours of daily life with a baby.
Baby changing bags. Redefined.
0-6 mths, 6-12 mths, 12-18 mths, 18-24 mths